Sunday, April 25, 2010

PD Trip Report

I was soo happy that i went back PD during the weekends.
Had an awesome, sweaty, fun, crazy time with my buddies there! =D
See~ even my two precious babies greeted me with enthusiasm! ^^


The manja one - TumTum (I know..what a name right) XD

The cute one - Lucky

Okay, so basically Friday wasn't such a good night. I had my worst nightmares all come together.I shall reveal my secret right here, right now..
My greatest fear is Lightning and Thunder especially at night and when i'm in the dark.
Guess what...I was all alone in my big empty house and it was raining cats and dogs outside with thunder and lightning laa..That was acceptable as i confined myself in my room playing games and listening to music.
Gosh! I stunned for a moment there. I could literally hear my heart thumping in my ears.
Chilled down as i took my phone and walked with the torch light to downstairs.
On the electric thingy twice and the third time it failed me. It didn't want to open back.
To top that i called my mom and sister few times..didn't asnwer me oso..ish~ after few times baru answer me pulak.. >.<
I palat ady so i just sat at the corner downstairs and waited till the rain calm down.
Honestly, I was damn scared. So i did what was best...I Prayed! and I Felt so much better after that man! ^^
After that, it just lighted up like a lightbulb...I felt so stupid actually cause the trick to get the power back on was to off all switch before the thingy trip. I did that after like one hour. Stoning in darkness like psycho somemore. XD

Okay so the best part happened on Saturday.Hehehe..
Woke up at 7am and Jin Swan picked me up at 8am & met CY there.
Tanjung Tuan here we come! ^^

Thanx Jin for driving us there! =)

Dah sampai!!



First picture of us.

Welcome to Tanjung Tuan Lighthouse! ^^
We had to climb the stairs to get up there but you can't actually enter.


Jin: Hey look! Lighthouse weih!
Me: ahaaaaaa~ i seeeee~

We had to go through the jungle kinda like jungle trekking lol..What a day..improper dressing!
Slippers and flats..but Jin Swan came prepared with sports shoes!!
I donated blood to the mosquitoes of the Hutan Rekreasi on the way there.
We had to walk almost half an hour going through 45 degree steps to get to the beach..
But it was all worth it because....

Tadaaaaaa!


I wouldn't mind coming back here again! ^^

As usual the two Tards fight again la! ish macam xde benda main lagi...
And i was there to capture every moment of it and came up with a comic strip of my own. XD

I walked through the whole trip with my Cotton On flats
My Cotton On flats didn't fail me!

After that we went to PD ostrich farm..
Freakin Rm6 man just to see these.

Ostrich of course~

Some cute lil' bird animal greeted us and followed us halfway.

Depressed rabbit.




After the animal farm trip, we went to Yacht Club to collect some seashells.
Aawwwwwwww~ Chantek kan? XD


After a few running around and walks on the shore, we went to PD town to have lunch..
Went back to the ol' shop that we usually used to eat our lunch there every Saturday in between tuition lunch breaks. Brings back memories... ^^ Aunty still remembers me..heee too bad our best friend wasn't not on holiday.

I was missing my Dear throughout the whole day lol..cause my phone was outta battery so I didn't know if he texted me. Then after that I went to YF. I didn't eat my dinner that night as i had to get to church early cause I had to sing backup for Daryl. We wanted to go out for mamak but Pastor insist that we go over to church member's house to have a feast.. Trust me if definitely as a feast man! Everything that I haven't eaten for a long time I got it in PD!

On Sunday I went for the Sunday service and I stayed for Sunday School. It brings back memories of when I used to run around in my cute lil dress or skirt.


Cute kids..
Daayyymmnnnnn, I feel old!

Here I am blogging about my holidays in PD. It wasn't much but you know what..
I enjoyed every single moment of it! ^^
Its all about the people, places, beach, & home!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...