Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Another day on a Special Day with the Most Wonderful Person - Mommy!

Sunday was Mother's Day, so of course, I went to spend time with my mommy and also my sister.
Despite some undone assignments, family is still important soo...
Went to my sis place in the evening and while waiting for my sis to come back from appointment...I...
Snapped Away~ =p




My Sister gave my mom four choices. Mom choose D which is Japanese buffet in KL but because it was far so we decided to just go to a Japanese restaurant at Mid Valley City called Ninja Jones. The waiters here are all dresses up as ninjas and the ambiance of the restaurant really brought up the Ninja feel.



Seated at our table, the first picture that I took.

"Ren Zhe" a translation of Ninja in Mandarin which was carved on the tables.




The woman who made it all happen and had help me to be who I am today!
Mommy Dearest! <3 ^^

So these are the food that we order.
You know what...Though the ambiance and the decorations were really breath-taking, it's not worth eating there.


The best food of the night i would say is the Kobe Beef. You see the lil mash potato thingy at the bottom middle of this picture? Yeah..this lil baby took almost ONE hour to cook and be served on out table..Like WTH man?


Teeheee~ Well, even so it was Mother's Day, Mommy still loves us dearest. She took us shopping. =)
I feel happy yet the guilt is more than the happiness because my mom always thinks of us first than herself.
She said shopping but she didn't buy anything for herself. I did not go home empty handed though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...