Sunday, April 4, 2010

Rewind back to the Oldies

During the weekends went over to my sis's place to do help her out a bit, she gave me a task which was to listen to Oldies..yes people..OLDIES as in the Aretha Franklin, Elvis Presley, The Drifters kinda time punye lagu..To be burned into a disc cause she needs it for her wedding. Haaaa~ The harest task was listening to Chinese songs and guessing whether their Lovey dovey songs or just plained sad emo love songs.. XD
So..I actually like these English Oldies.. XD And it even gave me inspiration to Write!


Have you experience the feeling of when the Smoke Gets In Your Eyes and start to blame that person that "You Made Me Cry" because I Believe that Only You, yes you! That makes me Crying In The Chapel cause You've Got The Magic Touch that whenever I listen to the Unchained Melody, it tells me that I should be Heading Home to you.
I would even stay till the Twilight Time and dance to the Spanish Harlem under the Harbour Lights when I think of you and hoping you were there to Dance With Me too.
I would even sometimes wish that it was Another Saturday Night where we would be kissing Up On The Roof or maybe Kissin' In The Back Row during Saturday Nights At The Movies.
Then it struck me that Cupid hit me hard right on the spot thus that's why I would silently say My Prayer in my heart that you'd Please Stay longer and Save That Last Dance For Me.
All I ask is just Stand By Me so that I can tell always tell you that "I Love You a 1000 Times" or even more. =)

1 comment:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...