Friday, December 3, 2010

An Inevitable Feeling

There's always a time for hello,
A time for goodbyes...
Time to meet again..
In a few days, weeks, months or years time..

But what if you will never meet again.
Or at least at this life.
Do you believe you will be reunited again.
Or be separated and never find each other again

What if it was the last time you will ever meet on that very day?
What will you do?
What will you say?
What will your head be thinking from that moment on?

There maybe hellos but yet it may not happen again
Sometimes it will be the last goodbye
And..you will never meet again
Not anytime soon.

The fate and beliefs we hold are different
We may not be reunited again.
So what happens then?
We do not know.

I would never know it would be the last time as it is all in God's hands.
I will start praying hard with tears falling to hope that a miracle would happen.
I will express how much I love You and I would hope for this to Not be happening.
I would think of a false hope and then realized that...
I could only forever keep You as a part of my memories from then on.

From being a child to a teenager and to an adult
Achieving  from Certificate to Diploma to Degree.
As many grey hair that will grow.
As many generations may come

Years and Years may pass.
That feeling on this very date is inevitable.

June

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...