Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Half way through

I am half way through my Print Advertising lecture notes
Good news is that the exam timetable did not change so exam is on Thursday which means more time (yes)!
Anyways, i realized whenever it comes to exam week, my mood is on a  roller coaster ride.
I know i have been moody and quiet lately and probably emo...
Just so you know, when i'm quiet it means i'm thinking of something.
As for the moody, emo part...
Cause you see har..studying needs concentration right and when i concentrate i will be blanking out all other things and focus on the notes and when i do that sometimes some other things might tend to slip into my head and i start thinking of it.
Then I will switch off my phone & (try my very best) to not open FB after i close it.
So I will be very quiet and i tend to isolate myself from others..
Because the way i study is that i prefer to study by myself.
Studying with other people i cannot weih..distractions...
heee~ but now i feel better knowing that the paper is nearing and I can finish once and for all... for mid terms only that is.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...