Friday, July 16, 2010

A Note

First sight through MMS and I already fell in love


Took you home and that's where I developed my affection for you.

Every being has their first, and this was yours & your favourite

The first picture with me looking messy just like you

Yet you were so stylishly scruffy at times ^^

Always courageous and brave.

However, your mischievousness gets you into trouble
and then...

You show your trademark - sad puppy dog face which works for me all the time.

I used to find it annoying at times but now,
I miss it when you come to me with you watery eyes, asking for food and for me to play with you


You're a very greedy dog, do you know that? ;)
Always after you eat, never fail...

You sleep.

Lazying around, you do best.

You even ignore me and continue with your sleep! >.<

At times, I can't even play with you..

At times, I have to literally carry you in my arms...

 and cuddle you while you sleep.
I like it though. =)

I miss the way you sleep.

I miss the times you would entertain me and play with me.

Dear Oscar,
I'm sorry for ignoring you sometimes.
I'm sorry for scolding you and hitting you though i know it hurts me doing so.
I'm sorry for not doing my responsibility.
I have not seen you for one year now.
I miss the fun times i spent with you.
You are one Shih Tzu that is definitely different from the others.
I wonder how you're doing? But i'm sure you're in perfect hands.
I'd go visit you if I have the time.
I still love you very much.
Just hope that you still remember me.

I miss you, Oscar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...