Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm in Love ^^

One of the things i absolutely adore...absolutely psyche about...absolutely hyper about.. absolutely am always Happy Happy about is going to PARTS!! I LOVE PARTS!!! Don't know whats that ley... its the Performing Arts club in KDU..a dance club..For some of you who don't know..I am a Dancer.. i have only started dancing for about 2 1/2 years..not a pro dancer laa..okok jer =p

It started off when my friends and i had to perform for Interact club during high school then since then we created our own group called Winter Generation which then modified to Winter Stepperz..then we entered a dance competition held by Inti, Hop to the Beat competition. However now we don't dance together anymore as each of us have separated due to studies. So thus Stopped..but we still are The Winter Stepperz ^^

Although have stopped dancing with them, that is not going to stop me from dancing in college right? I was brought to PARTS by CY. I thought these PARTS people are like the lan si type wan..so the next thing in my head was.. okay..if these people are that kinda lan si type then i'm not gonna enter. Then i was introduced to this tall dude..his name is Brandon..he was nice to me.. i was allowed to sit and watch then he asked me whether i wanna learn...i pai seh laa..haha..but i joined too..then another sweet girl came a week later. Her name is Sabrina. She's the swetest girl i have ever met! Saby is Brandon's best-est buddy. She dances like damn good too. CY & I are like their children.hehe..It was awkward for the first two weeks but after that.. It was awesome fun!

I really salute him as he is authentic and he can seriously move!! Trust me..even better than girls..hahaha... Brandon doesn't only teaches us how to move it but also shares with us about other things like our social life, who to be friends with and all..he can be the bestest friend but also the meanest bitch..haha..that is why he is the person that i look up to in college. Saby pulak..OMG...i dunno what to say lah..you can't hate her you know (unless you're jealous) cause she's like an Angel from looks and personality; inside and out. Both of these seniors help us to improve our dances and i do feel i'm improving. Thanx to Them!! Love ya!! Muackz! ^^

I love PARTS as when i am dancing it gives me another personality. I can be not June for that time. PARTS gives me adrenaline rush..un-tension dah...and confident. Whenever i finish practice, i feel like so loosen up and satisfied.. not to mention happy and tired too of course! XD
one of The Best performance was at Cineleisure Mutiara Damansara..The crowd went Wild!!!! hahaha...another was RAVE to Save at KDU. There is a video posted at youtube too>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ho3ncNAEPQ . But this video is not complete, there's a complete one in my FB.

Brandon!!! Lovey him vry much..a great person & fun to be with! ;)

Saby, Fiona, Mua & CY..Brandon's girls!! hehe...

Brandon & Saby's crazy Kakoon (mua) & Cacoon (CY)





KDU PARTS @ Cineleisure Mutiara Damansara. Enjoy.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...