Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Still Do....Never Did Forget...

What is it about you that makes me go into you in just a snap of a finger?
This is not the first time, but every time i see you.
I hope to see you when i am at a place tat i know you will probably be too.
Why can't i just turn away and walk away after all this years?
It was all over, no? It is already the past, it is.
But why can't i still can't forget it?
I still can't forget what i did, i still can't forget you.
A sense of regret runs through my mind.
Am i stuck with you and only you?
Maybe its because you were the first.
You're the only person that makes me feel shy around you.
I can feel the happiness when i saw you, the shyness in me when i talked to you, the butterflies in my stomach, the feeling that i only wanna be with you there at that time.
When you had to leave i was hoping you would come back but you didn't.
Disappointed i am but oh well....
Time will tell when it's all over.

Millions and trillions of memories in my head but all i can think of is only You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...