Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Change

Roads are as the same.
Cousin's dogs are still noisy and irritating.
Tall wild trees are still as unmanaged.
My house still has the same smell, ambiance and things.
The new house in front of mine still hasn't been completed since earlier last year.
That aunty just two houses away from mine, still looks as hot as god knows when i last saw her.
Buildings around my area looks the same just that it as been revamped.
Not many things have changed, despite I have been away for quite some time.
One thing has changed for sure.
Is the people.
Be it my family, my friends or any stranger.
They changed in spirituality, physicality, and mentality.
I know i changed too...
For the Better. :)

Happy Chinese New Year

1 comment:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...