Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Total Randomnesss

omg..it has been like soo long since i blogged here..hahaha..i have soo many thngs in my head that i just wanna type here but i don't know where to start!! arhhh!!! i kinda excited here..but i dunt know why..lol..hahaha..well..lets see...i'll start off with...

I have been really busy lately..with the assignments and dance and all..arghh..i feel so disorganized man..i can't wait for the semester break in December then start a new sem..i made a mistake by choosing the subjects that i shouldn't chose for this sem..arrr...its sooo..outta my league man...i need a BREAK..so stressed laa.. T.T God save me......

Then lets see..next...hahha...social stress..lol..sometimes people just don't undertsand that ur trying to avoid them...already giving signals but still they don't get it...understand laa..u ahve brains right...use it!!! ggrrrrrrr!!! these people just don't understand huh..i don't want to tell you directly is cause i don't want to get into an argument or any misunderstanding..pfft... >.<

Another thing is...i miss my dear dear Oscar...i miss him sooo much!!! T.T i dreamt about him the other day..i opened the door and i saw him..he was looking at me with his cute puppy dog eyes and with that same ol' scruffy look..he did not change at all..he looked at me and i looked at him... "Oscar~" i called out to him...he recognized me!! and he ran straight into my hands as i hugged him tightly in my arms...how much i miss him!! i hope he still remembers me..I didn't get to see him since March.. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! i miss my Oscar... T.T


Oscar!!! Jie Jie miss u soo much!!! =(

Another person i really miss the most is Tian Leng..i miss him so much that i cried silently in my sleep two days ago..i heard the song Bye Bye by Mariah Carey and it reminded me bout him...hmmm..sometimes i feel so uneasy without him around..today is the 3rd of November..in one months time is his 'anniversary'...hmm...every year same thing happens..a flash back will appear through my head..thinking how life would be different if he were still here...




Tian Leng with his Sohai smile..Never Forget it.. <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...