Friday, February 6, 2009

Home is where you belong...

‘Home sweet home’. Home is the best place of everything in this world. It is because home is the place where you were brought up and it is the place where you feel secure and find comfort. Not forgetting abounding love and care from family members. It is your sanctuary where you can be yourself or any way you like. Home is Tian Leng’s favourite place of all his favourite places because it is where he can be pampered, hear words of wisdom from daddy, get to eat mommy’s delicious home cooked food, talk and learn a thing or two from his big sis if she’s back and catch up on what is happening to her lil sis. Not forgetting his friends. Always manage to squeeze time in for them too. He grew up in Port Dickson thus he has countless memories with his friends and family in PD. That is why he never fails to come home every weekend.

Everytime i hear the song Home by Michael Buble, it reminds me of him. Maybe it’s cause of the lyrics? Anyways, it is also one of his favourite songs or maybe one of his emo song cause if some of you didn’t know, he has quite an amount of emotional songs in his laptop lol. However it is a good song to listen to because it is peaceful and gives you a warm fuzzy feeling. He saved this song in his phone too so maybe whenever he misses home he just listens to this song. Everytime when i listen to this song, i will be reminded of the days when he would come home every weekend. Usually he would already be back home on Fridays but unfortunately, 30th November 2007 (Friday) was the day that he didn’t manage to come home as how i expected him to come home.

I will never ever forget neither that day nor the days after that till 3rd December 2007.
30th November 2007- The Fall*The day we heard of the tragic news, rushed to KLGH. Had to wait and wait and wait before we could see him.
1st December 2007- The Restless Day*After seeing him we cried through the whole night and did not get any sleep for a whole day and also the day they did the operation on him Then he was transferred to the ICU.
2nd December 2007- Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining?*Everything seems fine. Aunties and uncles and most of his friends came to visit, it was packed. Then all went back. On the way back, got a call asking my family to go back to the hospital. Then all settled we went back except for my sister.
3rd December 2007- Goodbye...*Was midnight when reached PD. Parents rushed to KL again around 3am. i was at home till next morning. I was supposed to go up. But... 9.45am-He’s gone.. so there’s no need to go anymore. Get ready for funeral.

The funeral was held for 3 days. Then we threw his ashes into the sea on the next day. This is just a general guide through of what happened. Maybe i’ll post another one of the more specific version.


Another summer day
Is come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
When will you come home?
Mmmm

Maybe surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
So just please come home
Oh I miss you, you know

And I've been thinking bout’ the memories
That we shared before
Each second of everyday
Hoping you’re still here today
Well I wouldn’t think of it
But it's impossible
Because all that i do each day
Reminds me of you

Another aeroplane
Another sunny place
I'm lucky I know
But will you come home?
Mmmm,so please come home

Please come hoooooooome
I'm just too far from where you are
So please come home

And I feel just like I'm living
A different life
Without you here with me
Seems like everything’s not going right
And I know just why you could not
Be here with me
Maybe this was meant to be
But you were always there for me

Another winter day has come
And gone away
And even Paris and Rome
Will you be back home?
I hope you will

And I'm surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel alone
Oh, will you come home
Oh, I miss you, you know

Please just come hoooooooome
I miss you so much, I need you so much
So please come home
Please come hoooooooome
Hope it’ll be alright
That you’ll be home tonight
Please come back home


It has been two years already man. Since the day you left Tian Leng, i was hoping that you’ll be coming back home again as u used to. I think it is not me only who feel that way, all of us feel that too because you mean too much too us. You had spent your time here with us for over 21 years of your life, the heavenly Father is calling you to go home in heaven with him just don’t forget that you still have another home here with us ok.

**The lyrics of this song were changed as a special dedication to beloved Tian Leng.
Forever Missing You,
June

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...