Monday, June 16, 2008

Song of My Heart


Two worlds COLLIDE...
I never REALIZE that i could share this love WITH YOU.
You brought A POCKETFUL OF SUNSHINE since you came into my life,
Your sweet words make me feel so BUBBLY,
I even get CLUMSY and TONGUE TIED WHEN I’M WITH YOU.
NO ONE..no guy...has ever made me feel so special like you do,
You love me just THE WAY I ARE and never try to change me,
EVERYTIME I CLOSE MY EYES, its like the world stops and its ALL ABOUT YOU.
many think i'm dumb and naive to make this choice,
but whatever people talk about you and me,I DON'T CARE...
cause you sLIKE YOU'LL aid that i'm your BABY LOVE and the way you say you love me its NEVER SEE ME AGAIN.
BECAUSE OF YOU
i learn to love again.
I don’t know what the future will turn out like,
I don't know when is the time we will have to take seperate roads and say BYE BYE...
However since now I’M YOURS now i will stay true to you,
I will guide you and give what is best for you,
I will pour out my love and care to you...
THIS I PROMISE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...