Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Prayer is the Best Medicine

Hello ye peeps! =D i got something to share this time round. Something spiritual that i experienced lately. =)

Previously blogged that my friends and I started devotion aka prayer group like a week ago. It went on for one week and by the grace of God we're hoping that it'll continue. We just started a committee yesterday and lol..its just a random suggestion actually..hahaa..but anyways. Remembered i shared on a post the other day entitled Devotion round 2!!? Yeah, What i'm about to write here is something related to that and also to the message on Sunday.

Last Sunday, Elder Kien Yiak shared a message that really spoke to me like literary. It pierced through my heart and it somehow connected to the other day when Sarah & Jin prayed for me during devotion time. He talked about life itself that we have so many obstacles, pain and suffering that we have gone through. Some of us have difficulties letting go of  it and having a hard time to make a breakthrough out of it. When i heard him talking about this, straight it went to he two important guys in my life that i had lost.

When we compile all these sadness, pain, bitterness & anger, we are living in a state that we are confining ourselves away form God. We are letting the evil ones overtake us. All these negative feelings are like dry bones he said and we're keeping them like how we're keeping magazines cause we say one day we will read again. (yeah,one day right) *winks*.

No matter whether Christians or non-Christians, God still loves each and everyone of us. Doesn't mean that you are not a Christian, you can't experience God & his love. It is up to you whether you want to open your heart and accept him. Whatever flaw we see in ourselves or what ever negative thoughts people say about us, God sees it as something special, something extraordinary, something worth to be kept and appreciated.

After listening to that, I know what I should do. It is time for me to let go. I know it should have been done a looonnnggg time ago but I know its the time already. Got it all reason out already. I don't want this to be an issue that will hold me back from God, I know I don't deserve to be sad. I wanna be that girl that always smiles and laughs at simple things for even no reasons at all. I know I deserve every right to be the happy person that I wanna be. I also don't wanna imply that kind of aura that affects the people around me.

I AM special and I want the people a round me to know that they are special too in their own ways. It is because we all deserve to be our extraordinary self because...
That's what separates us from everyone.

Just yesterday, I tried thinking back about the pain and about the tears. I would always cry when i think of what happened two years ago. And guess what.. This time round,I did not cried at all. My head was like blank and I feel so much better and released now after the prayers by Jin and Sarah and also after the message Ps Kien Yiak. I don't feel any sadness in me and all i feel is just.. Happy Happy Happy! ^^

I've been praying now and I feel so much better. I feel much in peace now. I even sleep better. Prayer IS the best medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...